PHOENIX — Seeing an overwhelmingly amount of Oregon Ducks attire could soon become the norm around the Valley, thanks to one certain airline.
American Airlines is set to begin a nonstop, daily flight from Eugene, Oregon, to Phoenix in June, according to The Register-Guard.
They reported that although American Airlines won’t be the first to offer fights into the Grand Canyon State, they will be the only one to offer daily flights from Eugene to Phoenix. Allegiant Airlines has nonstop flights on the same route a couple of times a week.
The Register-Guard also reported that the Eugene Airport will waive its landing fees for the first year, and will pay $50,000 worth of TV, radio and print advertising in the coming months.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Mother Road Brewing Co. named most underrated brewery in Arizona by Thrillist
- Bashas’ announces finalists for doughnut flavor contest
- Fans wait hours in line to get into Phoenix Comicon amid heightened security
- 1 of 11 suspected border crossers found in Arizona dies
- Phoenix firefighters help Arizona couple give birth to baby outside Scottsdale resort