Daily flight from Eugene, Oregon to Phoenix to begin soon
PHOENIX — Seeing an overwhelmingly amount of Oregon Ducks attire could soon become the norm around the Valley, thanks to one certain airline.
American Airlines is set to begin a nonstop, daily flight from Eugene, Oregon, to Phoenix in June, according to The Register-Guard.
They reported that although American Airlines won’t be the first to offer fights into the Grand Canyon State, they will be the only one to offer daily flights from Eugene to Phoenix. Allegiant Airlines has nonstop flights on the same route a couple of times a week.
The Register-Guard also reported that the Eugene Airport will waive its landing fees for the first year, and will pay $50,000 worth of TV, radio and print advertising in the coming months.
- This Phoenix health clinic is a lifeline for the uninsured
- Strike a pose: Grand Canyon ranks as Arizona’s most ‘Instagrammed’ spot
- These Arizona cities are among the most deadly in the nation
- Man pleads with Sen. Jeff Flake to vote against tax bill in viral videos
- Valley Metro CEO Scott Smith to remain in position until 2020