Daily flight from Eugene, Oregon to Phoenix to begin soon
PHOENIX — Seeing an overwhelmingly amount of Oregon Ducks attire could soon become the norm around the Valley, thanks to one certain airline.
American Airlines is set to begin a nonstop, daily flight from Eugene, Oregon, to Phoenix in June, according to The Register-Guard.
They reported that although American Airlines won’t be the first to offer fights into the Grand Canyon State, they will be the only one to offer daily flights from Eugene to Phoenix. Allegiant Airlines has nonstop flights on the same route a couple of times a week.
The Register-Guard also reported that the Eugene Airport will waive its landing fees for the first year, and will pay $50,000 worth of TV, radio and print advertising in the coming months.
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey delivers outlook for difficult wildfire season
- Special: Debate over gun violence in schools divides Arizona experts
- Arizona bill helps first responders get compensation, therapy for PTSD
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat