Sometimes, when you make a commercial, everything goes smoothly.
The actors hit their lines, the filming process goes smoothly and even the catering is on point.
This commercial — or at least the outtakes from it — was not one of those.
White Bear Mitsubishi in Minnesota was making a commercial featuring its mascot, a white bear. The people behind the spot thought it would be a good idea to have the bear and a spokesperson walk across the ice at the University of Minnesota’s hockey rink, because the dealership is a sponsor.
What probably seemed like a good idea at the time quickly devolved into a hilarious outtakes video that has been shared nearly 100,000 times.
No matter how hard the person in the bear suit tried, the costume just proved too slippery for the ice. It’s even funnier considering the spokesman and Minnesota mascot seem to have no issues keeping their footing.
But there is good news: It seemed like everyone enjoyed their time on set, as there are plenty of laughs in addition to the falls.
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain