Sometimes, when you make a commercial, everything goes smoothly.
The actors hit their lines, the filming process goes smoothly and even the catering is on point.
This commercial — or at least the outtakes from it — was not one of those.
White Bear Mitsubishi in Minnesota was making a commercial featuring its mascot, a white bear. The people behind the spot thought it would be a good idea to have the bear and a spokesperson walk across the ice at the University of Minnesota’s hockey rink, because the dealership is a sponsor.
What probably seemed like a good idea at the time quickly devolved into a hilarious outtakes video that has been shared nearly 100,000 times.
No matter how hard the person in the bear suit tried, the costume just proved too slippery for the ice. It’s even funnier considering the spokesman and Minnesota mascot seem to have no issues keeping their footing.
But there is good news: It seemed like everyone enjoyed their time on set, as there are plenty of laughs in addition to the falls.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments