PHOENIX — Phoenix police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating an armed robbery suspect.
According to police, the suspect is described as a Hispanic male approximately 30 years old. He’s 5 foot 10, 250 pounds with black hair, brown eyes and a goatee.
Police said that at about 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 6, the suspect forced entry into the employee area of Julioberto’s Restaurant located at 3750 East Thomas Road. He pointed a gun at an employee and demanded money. Police added that there was an unknown person with the suspect, and at 8 p.m. on Nov. 13 the suspect returned to the same location and committed another armed robbery before fleeing on foot.
If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of this man, please contact Silent Witness at (480)948-6377.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments