Hilariously awful animal shelter commercial will have you bringing a furry friend home
You know when some things are just so bad — they’re actually good? That’s the case with the latest commercial from Furkids Animal And Rescue Center, a no-kill animal shelter based in Atlanta.
Instead of going all out and producing a high-quality, dramatic commercial for the animal shelter, its owners decided to take the opposite route — and we hate to say it, but it works.
The commercial mocks the cringeworthy precedent set by infomericals, complete with a fake wacky, wavy inflatable tube man, licensed merchandise and uncooperative animals.
In fact, it’s so bad that you just have to see it for yourself.
(But seriously, you should adopt from these people. They know how to advertise.)
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief
- Watch as two men base jump off Switzerland mountain into tiny plane
- Man builds full-size ‘Star Wars’ tie fighter ahead of new movie
- Little girl gets big surprise after first time seeing her father without a beard
- Stunning video shows paraglider ‘flying’ across the globe