You know when some things are just so bad — they’re actually good? That’s the case with the latest commercial from Furkids Animal And Rescue Center, a no-kill animal shelter based in Atlanta.
Instead of going all out and producing a high-quality, dramatic commercial for the animal shelter, its owners decided to take the opposite route — and we hate to say it, but it works.
The commercial mocks the cringeworthy precedent set by infomericals, complete with a fake wacky, wavy inflatable tube man, licensed merchandise and uncooperative animals.
In fact, it’s so bad that you just have to see it for yourself.
(But seriously, you should adopt from these people. They know how to advertise.)
- Trailer released for movie about Boston Marathon bombing victim
- Florida sheriffs lasso an alligator from a backyard pool
- This video of a puppy getting freaked out by a fidget spinner will make your day
- Happy 40th anniversary, ‘Star Wars’! 5 great scenes from the original
- More than 40 years later, three Elton John hits finally get music videos