KTAR News weighs in on the biggest news stories of 2016
PHOENIX — The past 12 months have been quite the ride.
From the slew of unexpected celebrity deaths to the election of President-elect Donald Trump, 2016 seemed to have curveball after curveball waiting for all of us.
To help make sense of the madness that was 2016, we asked some of our hosts and employees what they thought was the biggest story of the year.
We’re not really going to spoil anything by saying Trump’s election tops the list, but everyone has a different take on it.
What gets your vote for the biggest news story of 2016? Let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading KTAR.com and listening to KTAR News 92.3 FM all year long. From all of us here, we hope you have a very safe and enjoyable New Year’s.
- Weekend stories from Arizona you may have missed
- The Latest: US, South Korea speak after North’s nuclear test
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Opinion: Five news stories from the weekend you may have missed
- Arizona group seeking school voucher bill repeal to file petitions