Pass the popcorn: Bruce St. James’ five favorite movies of 2016
The holidays are always a good time to make a dent in that long list of movies you’ve been wanting to see.
But how do you choose from that list? It seems every year, when it comes time for the Oscars, half the people at the party are saying, “You know, I meant to see that but I never got around to it.”
To help you pick, we asked our resident movie expert, Bruce St. James, to list his favorite flicks of 2016.
We won’t spoil his picks for you, so you’ll have to watch the video above. While you’re at it, would you pass the popcorn?
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- Second weekend for ‘Black Panther’ is one of the best ever
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February