Pass the popcorn: Bruce St. James’ five favorite movies of 2016
The holidays are always a good time to make a dent in that long list of movies you’ve been wanting to see.
But how do you choose from that list? It seems every year, when it comes time for the Oscars, half the people at the party are saying, “You know, I meant to see that but I never got around to it.”
To help you pick, we asked our resident movie expert, Bruce St. James, to list his favorite flicks of 2016.
We won’t spoil his picks for you, so you’ll have to watch the video above. While you’re at it, would you pass the popcorn?
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day
- Fifth installment of ‘Indiana Jones’ series to be released in 2020