Liam Neeson may be the most terrifying Santa audition ever
Santa is always portrayed as a jolly old elf, someone we should all be happy is coming into our homes and dropping off gifts.
But after seeing Liam Neeson audition for the role, we’re not so sure.
Now, we’re sure Neeson is probably a pretty good guy in real life, but in this audition for “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,” he’s downright terrifying.
Neeson points out all the creepy aspect of Santa and really likes to let us know that Kris Kringle is watching us at all times.
Also, we have bad news for the naughty kids out there: If Neeson gets the Santa gig, you are definitely not getting gifts.
And if you know the famed reindeer that ran over Grandma, you should probably let them know they need to go into hiding. We heard Neeson’s Santa has a very special set of skills that make people like him and nightmare for people like that reindeer.
- ‘American Idol’ to hold auditions in Scottsdale this month
- John McCain has made ‘crazy amazing recovery,’ daughter says
- Hammy action undermines ‘The Commuter’s’ suspenseful story
- Where is Santa? NORAD continues 62-year tradition on Christmas Eve
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video