Main Street Minute: Fondue restaurant, ASU hiring
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A fondue restaurant in the Valley wants about 50 people to join its team. The Melting Pot restaurant in Scottsdale is interviewing servers, bartenders, hosts and cooks Tuesday from noon until 4 p.m. at the site on Hayden Road near Via de Ventura.
• Arizona State University has several dozen job openings, among them administrative assistants, groundskeeper, systems analyst and human-resource specialists.
• Air Canada has announced plans to expand its nonstop service between Phoenix Sky Harbor and Vancouver. Starting May 1, the flights will be daily, instead of just during winter. Air Canada Express will operate the route.
- Arizona effort to tax rich draws concerns from business advocates
- Arizona Chamber explores business opportunities in Israel
- Thousands of Arizona businesses still haven’t renewed sales tax license
- Lights festival outside of Phoenix to begin after being postponed in October
- Windy conditions, blowing dust challenge Arizona drivers