Main Street Minute: Fondue restaurant, ASU hiring
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A fondue restaurant in the Valley wants about 50 people to join its team. The Melting Pot restaurant in Scottsdale is interviewing servers, bartenders, hosts and cooks Tuesday from noon until 4 p.m. at the site on Hayden Road near Via de Ventura.
• Arizona State University has several dozen job openings, among them administrative assistants, groundskeeper, systems analyst and human-resource specialists.
• Air Canada has announced plans to expand its nonstop service between Phoenix Sky Harbor and Vancouver. Starting May 1, the flights will be daily, instead of just during winter. Air Canada Express will operate the route.
- Mesa council to mull new proposal to build ASU downtown campus
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Arizona State’s Lake Havasu campus focuses on boosting enrollment
- Tempe bar won’t allow Arizona Wildcats fans, colors for ASU game
- Helicopter in Grand Canyon crash lacks system to avoid exploding