Main Street Minute: Pizza chain has hundreds of opening in Valley
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Domino’s is hiring for 59 locations in the Valley. The pizza chain has 300 openings for delivery drivers, assistant managers and customer service representatives.
• A company that makes video security doorbells is moving into the West Valley. The Phoenix Business Journal reports that Ring will open a new 100-worker customer service center in Glendale next year. That facility is expected to be up and running in March. The California-based company already has a Valley office in Scottsdale.
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona
- Phoenix City Council votes to ‘pause’ south-central light rail expansion
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?
- Arizona health officials warn about rise in animal rabies cases
- County officials declare missing boy’s cause of death as ‘undetermined’