PHOENIX — We were all told as kids not to eat too many cookies as they would ruin your appetite.
We’re in the midst of the holidays, which means it is a time you don’t have to feel guilty about eating cookies for every meal. Your appetite should only be set for cookies all day.
Doesn’t that sound exciting?
In the Phoenix area, there are eight places that will provide the perfect answer for your sweet tooth. There’s several bakeries that specialize in cookies in Phoenix on the list, one from Mesa and even one in Chandler.
Check out the slideshow below, and get ideas of where you need to be going.
- Salud! Mark National Tequila Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- He Said: The UnderTow should float your boat for classic cocktails
- She Said: CRUjiente Tacos has a creative, tasty menu full of must-have items
- She Said: 10 Phoenix spots to celebrate National Doughnut Day
- He Said: Ocean Poke Co. is a great option to feel full and healthy