She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
PHOENIX — We were all told as kids not to eat too many cookies as they would ruin your appetite.
We’re in the midst of the holidays, which means it is a time you don’t have to feel guilty about eating cookies for every meal. Your appetite should only be set for cookies all day.
Doesn’t that sound exciting?
Also, if the holidays aren’t reason enough, we have an argument that could convince you to have an extra cookie on Monday: It’s National Cookie Day!
In the Phoenix area, there are seven places that will provide the perfect answer for your sweet tooth. There’s several bakeries that specialize in cookies in Phoenix on the list, one from Mesa and even one in Chandler.
Check out the slideshow below, and get ideas of where you need to be going.
- Phoenix set for abnormally low high temperature on Monday
- 2-year-old transported to hospital after near drowning in Phoenix
- Uber, Lyft surge ahead of cabs in Arizona campaign expense reports
- Arizona ranks No. 34 on website’s list of best states
- Phoenix ranks among top 20 cities where $100K goes the furthest