She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
PHOENIX — We were all told as kids not to eat too many cookies as they would ruin your appetite.
We’re in the midst of the holidays, which means it is a time you don’t have to feel guilty about eating cookies for every meal. Your appetite should only be set for cookies all day.
Doesn’t that sound exciting?
Also, if the holidays aren’t reason enough, we have an argument that could convince you to have an extra cookie on Monday: It’s National Cookie Day!
In the Phoenix area, there are seven places that will provide the perfect answer for your sweet tooth. There’s several bakeries that specialize in cookies in Phoenix on the list, one from Mesa and even one in Chandler.
Check out the slideshow below, and get ideas of where you need to be going.
- Navajo Nation sues Wells Fargo for alleged predatory tactics
- Phoenix NCAA Final Four had some of year’s most expensive resale tickets
- Main Street Minute: Job fair in Mesa lines up tech and banking managers
- Court keeps ban on new mining claims around Grand Canyon
- Phoenix may officially rename Broadway Road after MLK Jr.
- She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
- She Said: Tempe's Chick-In offers Israeli take on fresh eats
- He Said: Blasted Barley is comfort food done right in downtown Tempe
- Six haunted spots to grab a Halloween bite in the Phoenix area
- He Said: Winemaker dinners at Wright's are delightful, tasty evenings