She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
PHOENIX — We were all told as kids not to eat too many cookies as they would ruin your appetite.
We’re in the midst of the holidays, which means it is a time you don’t have to feel guilty about eating cookies for every meal. Your appetite should only be set for cookies all day.
Doesn’t that sound exciting?
Also, if the holidays aren’t reason enough, we have an argument that could convince you to have an extra cookie on Monday: It’s National Cookie Day!
In the Phoenix area, there are seven places that will provide the perfect answer for your sweet tooth. There’s several bakeries that specialize in cookies in Phoenix on the list, one from Mesa and even one in Chandler.
Check out the slideshow below, and get ideas of where you need to be going.
- Churches, organizations offer to assist Arizona families during walkout
- Arizona Senate can’t change rules for replacing McCain
- Legislature OKs auto fee boost to end raid on road cash
- Arizona cities ranked among best for number of single homeowners
- Heroin, fentanyl seized and numerous arrested in Arizona operation
- She Said: Chef Wade's food truck takes mac 'n' cheese to another level
- She Said: Cocktail Society promising start to Scottsdale Culinary Festival
- She Said: Oak & Fork offers wine bar feel inside Ak-Chin Casino
- He Said: Devour Phoenix's first year at Desert Botanical Garden a success
- I'll take two: Burger Battle returning to Scottsdale later this month