Main Street Minute: Bank to interview for call-center jobs in Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Chase Bank needs to fill 200 call-center jobs in customer service, collections, fraud and more. Interviews will take place Tuesday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. at the Phoenix Chase Tower near Central Avenue and Van Buren Street. Parking will be available in the garage — enter on First Street between Van Buren and Monroe streets. Apply to job #160114375 online.
• The city of Surprise is hosting a free professional success workshop Tuesday. The event runs from 5:30 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Resource Center near El Mirage and Bell roads. Topics that will be covered include interview do’s and don’ts, how to improve your resume and how to align yourself with your passion.
• The University of Arizona Steele Children’s Research Center has received a $1.7 million grant from the National Institutes of Health. The money will go to help determine what triggers autoimmune diseases such as Type-1 diabetes, celiac disease and lupus.
- Hungry holidays? 1 in 7 Arizona homes suffer from food anxiety, expert says
- Arizona ruling could make child sex exploitation tougher to prosecute
- Scottsdale businessman buys tiny town in Wyoming
- Health insurance open enrollment faces final day
- Phoenix’s Treehouse Bakery named best cupcake spot in Arizona