KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Chase Bank needs to fill 200 call-center jobs in customer service, collections, fraud and more. Interviews will take place Tuesday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. at the Phoenix Chase Tower near Central Avenue and Van Buren Street. Parking will be available in the garage — enter on First Street between Van Buren and Monroe streets. Apply to job #160114375 online.
• The city of Surprise is hosting a free professional success workshop Tuesday. The event runs from 5:30 p.m. until 7 p.m. at the Resource Center near El Mirage and Bell roads. Topics that will be covered include interview do’s and don’ts, how to improve your resume and how to align yourself with your passion.
• The University of Arizona Steele Children’s Research Center has received a $1.7 million grant from the National Institutes of Health. The money will go to help determine what triggers autoimmune diseases such as Type-1 diabetes, celiac disease and lupus.
- Protests break out, tear gas deployed in Phoenix following Trump rally
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Main Street Minute: Amazing Jake’s to get makeover, name change
- Online campaign ad from Jeff Flake starts hitting back at Kelli Ward
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school