Helicopter lands on a ship through tough conditions
We’re used to the constant movement from the waves when we are aboard a ship in the ocean.
Some people even get seasick from that constant movement, so it’s clear that landing a helicopter on a normal ship that is in the middle of sea is hard enough.
What about during nasty weather conditions, when the waves are big and fast?
Thanks to the Danish Air Force, we are able to see a helicopter trying to do just that.
It takes a few tries, but the weather and sea got calm just enough for the flying air craft to make a safe landing.
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- US Navy expands naming of USS McCain to include Sen. John McCain
- Police release video of Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim’s DUI arrest
- Former NAZ Suns assistant found dead in Phoenix, posted farewell video
- See spectacular images of enormous dust walls in Arizona