Helicopter lands on a ship through tough conditions
We’re used to the constant movement from the waves when we are aboard a ship in the ocean.
Some people even get seasick from that constant movement, so it’s clear that landing a helicopter on a normal ship that is in the middle of sea is hard enough.
What about during nasty weather conditions, when the waves are big and fast?
Thanks to the Danish Air Force, we are able to see a helicopter trying to do just that.
It takes a few tries, but the weather and sea got calm just enough for the flying air craft to make a safe landing.
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Helicopter crashes in NYC’s East River, 5 passengers dead
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Condition improves of victim in Grand Canyon helicopter crash