Helicopter lands on a ship through tough conditions
We’re used to the constant movement from the waves when we are aboard a ship in the ocean.
Some people even get seasick from that constant movement, so it’s clear that landing a helicopter on a normal ship that is in the middle of sea is hard enough.
What about during nasty weather conditions, when the waves are big and fast?
Thanks to the Danish Air Force, we are able to see a helicopter trying to do just that.
It takes a few tries, but the weather and sea got calm just enough for the flying air craft to make a safe landing.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Two groups of hikers rescued from Camelback Mountain
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- KTAR News hosts, reporters share biggest news stories of 2017