PHOENIX — National Weather Service is reporting that multiple rain showers will sporadically hit various areas of Phoenix throughout Sunday evening.
The temperature at Sky Harbor airport is in the low 50s and high 40s with winds near 50 miles per hour. In addition to the rain, National Weather Service is forecasting some fog throughout Phoenix.
There is a freeze watch a bit northwest of Phoenix and winter weather advisory and hazardous weather from Wickenburg through the Grand Canyon and back down by Show Low.
It was reported early last week that parts of Arizona would experience varying levels of rain showers throughout the holiday week, so these showers are to be expected.
For more information, stay tuned to the National Weather Service.
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop