Expect long delays on southbound Interstate 17
Arizona Department of Transportation is reporting long delays on the southbound Interstate 17 due to earlier crashes.
The driving lanes are now all open, but drivers south of Bumble Bee to New River should expect heavy traffic.
For updates on the situation, visit ADOT’s Travel Information Site.
- Southbound I-17 near downtown Phoenix reopens after crash
- I-10 ramps to be closed, I-17 to be restricted overnight in Phoenix
- Jams cause jammed roads: U2 to snarl Phoenix traffic on Tuesday
- Westbound US 60 reopens after deadly accident
- I-10 westbound near Tucson shuts down due to crash, causing long delays