Expect long delays on southbound Interstate 17
Arizona Department of Transportation is reporting long delays on the southbound Interstate 17 due to earlier crashes.
The driving lanes are now all open, but drivers south of Bumble Bee to New River should expect heavy traffic.
For updates on the situation, visit ADOT’s Travel Information Site.
- Elderly wrong-way driver stopped on Valley freeway during rush hour
- Manchester United, Club America soccer match to snarl West Valley traffic
- Interstate 10 from Arizona to New Mexico closed due to dust storm
- Glendale council decides not to bring in red-light cameras
- Westbound US 60 closing for weekend from Loop 101 to I-10