Expect long delays on southbound Interstate 17
Arizona Department of Transportation is reporting long delays on the southbound Interstate 17 due to earlier crashes.
The driving lanes are now all open, but drivers south of Bumble Bee to New River should expect heavy traffic.
For updates on the situation, visit ADOT’s Travel Information Site.
- Crash shuts down part of US 93, slows traffic between Phoenix and Las Vegas
- Accident on Loop 202 in Tempe closes westbound lanes
- ADOT gives more time to vote in Arizona creative freeway sign contest
- Agency wants public input on widening I-17 north of Phoenix
- Part of Interstate 17 in north Phoenix reopens after vehicle fire