Expect long delays on southbound Interstate 17
Arizona Department of Transportation is reporting long delays on the southbound Interstate 17 due to earlier crashes.
The driving lanes are now all open, but drivers south of Bumble Bee to New River should expect heavy traffic.
For updates on the situation, visit ADOT’s Travel Information Site.
- Agency installs ‘wrong way’ overhead signs along stretch of I-17
- Arizona highways will not be closed, restricted over Thanksgiving weekend
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend
- Motorcycle wreck brings Loop 101 East to standstill in Phoenix
- Police looking to charge 14-year-old boy in deadly car accident in Phoenix