Expect long delays on southbound Interstate 17
Arizona Department of Transportation is reporting long delays on the southbound Interstate 17 due to earlier crashes.
The driving lanes are now all open, but drivers south of Bumble Bee to New River should expect heavy traffic.
For updates on the situation, visit ADOT’s Travel Information Site.
- South Mountain Freeway construction to close Interstate 10 ramps
- Rock n’ Roll Marathon to hinder Valley traffic, change transit schedules
- Woman dies, 3 hurt in 4-car accident at Phoenix intersection
- Driver ejected, seriously hurt in rollover accident on I-17 in Phoenix
- Smooth sailing: No Arizona freeway closures planned for Jan. 5 weekend