Learning how to cook Thanksgiving meal using a drone
If you haven’t thought about cooking your Thanksgiving meal while using a drone, then maybe you should start considering it.
A tutorial video of the Autel Robotics X-Star Premium showed the drone blades skinning potatoes and carrots before they are placed in a pot of boiling water, chopping up the parsley and then transforming into a mega-quad-mixer.
While the drone was able to perform all of these essential tasks, the overall end dish might not be exactly what a cook was hoping for. Regardless, the fact that a drone is able to put together a Thanksgiving-esque plate should leave one somewhat satisfied.
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Drone carrying drugs, cellphones crashes at Arizona prison
- Phoenix could see record heat for Thanksgiving holiday
- 7 tips for spending less money, more time together this Thanksgiving
- New app will pair Phoenix foodies, chefs for in-home dining experience