Learning how to cook Thanksgiving meal using a drone
If you haven’t thought about cooking your Thanksgiving meal while using a drone, then maybe you should start considering it.
A tutorial video of the Autel Robotics X-Star Premium showed the drone blades skinning potatoes and carrots before they are placed in a pot of boiling water, chopping up the parsley and then transforming into a mega-quad-mixer.
While the drone was able to perform all of these essential tasks, the overall end dish might not be exactly what a cook was hoping for. Regardless, the fact that a drone is able to put together a Thanksgiving-esque plate should leave one somewhat satisfied.
- 2,000 DUI arrests made in Arizona between Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Tips and tricks for stress-free holiday air travel
- Arizona reports slight jump in number of Thanksgiving weekend DUI arrests
- Phoenix-area food bank’s truck stolen on Thanksgiving Day
- Here are the biggest Arizona-related stories from Thanksgiving weekend