Civil rights in America 1962-2013: A personal retrospective
What was it like for a student from the northern United States to go to Mississippi to help register black voters in 1962?
Some were killed — all were intimidated.
Our guest this week is Dave Tierney, a prominent local attorney and community activist. More than 50 years ago, Tierney was one of these young students.
Hear his riveting personal story in the context of recent American history on this week’s Think Tank.
- Taxes! Misleading the unwary with ‘slippery language’
- Arizona education: Where are our tax dollars going?
- Robb, Coughlin discuss future of Republican Party on Think Tank
- Trump’s tax proposals: Tax reform or soak the middle class?
- Chuck Coughlin, Mike O’Neil talk local political dominoes on Think Tank