Massive waves captured on video during Fukushima Tsunami
The power of nature is without question, and the Fukushima Tsunami in Japan is certainly no exception.
The tsunami was the result of a 7.4 magnitude earthquake that hit the coast of Japan Tuesday, causing an evacuation of Fukushima’s nearby nuclear power plant.
But in the midst of all the ciaos, one YouTuber caught a glimpse of the action on video. Earth Uncut TV let the camera roll as massive waves crashed into the shores of Japan.
While its hard to say exactly how big the waves are, they seem to have no problem completely engulfing a nearby lighthouse, or anything else in their path.
- The Amazon Echo is cool, but it’s much cooler when fire is involved
- At least four hurt, suspect dead in shooting at YouTube headquarters
- Apparently you can turn a roll of aluminum foil into a knife
- ‘A limb from Lego’ – an 18-year-old built a prosthetic arm
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase