Google releases PhotoScan app using witty new video
Taking a walk down memory lane to go through your childhood photos can often be much more of a workout than just a leisurely stroll.
But throw away the boxes, the filing cabinets and most importantly the scanner, because Google is now offering a new way to keep all your blasts from the past organized.
Google has released its new PhotoScan app using a witty video that captures the inevitable embarrassment caused by childhood photos. The app allows users to easily digitize paper photos and share them on other applications, if they dare.
PhotoScan was officially released Monday as part of a larger update to Google Photos.
Looks like all your precious memories (or regrets) are now more preserved that ever.
- See spectacular images of enormous dust walls in Arizona
- Smartphone app aimed at easing parking frustration in Scottsdale
- Here is how you can properly create a so-called ‘digital will’
- Valley Metro testing mobile ticket app for buses, light rail
- Waymo plans for 100-square-mile driverless taxi service in Phoenix area