Taking a walk down memory lane to go through your childhood photos can often be much more of a workout than just a leisurely stroll.
But throw away the boxes, the filing cabinets and most importantly the scanner, because Google is now offering a new way to keep all your blasts from the past organized.
Google has released its new PhotoScan app using a witty video that captures the inevitable embarrassment caused by childhood photos. The app allows users to easily digitize paper photos and share them on other applications, if they dare.
PhotoScan was officially released Monday as part of a larger update to Google Photos.
Looks like all your precious memories (or regrets) are now more preserved that ever.
- Luxurious Paradise Valley home sells for nearly $4M
- Main Street Minute: Greek spot in Tempe has deals for customers
- ASU researcher hopes shade-tracking tool will help pedestrians
- Tomorrow or tommorrow? Study shows Arizonans struggle to spell it
- Phoenix-area home on sale for $8.3 million features tennis court and guest house