Google releases PhotoScan app using witty new video
Taking a walk down memory lane to go through your childhood photos can often be much more of a workout than just a leisurely stroll.
But throw away the boxes, the filing cabinets and most importantly the scanner, because Google is now offering a new way to keep all your blasts from the past organized.
Google has released its new PhotoScan app using a witty video that captures the inevitable embarrassment caused by childhood photos. The app allows users to easily digitize paper photos and share them on other applications, if they dare.
PhotoScan was officially released Monday as part of a larger update to Google Photos.
Looks like all your precious memories (or regrets) are now more preserved that ever.
- Google reveals Arizona’s most popular Thanksgiving search term
- What would it mean for Arizonans if ‘net neutrality’ rules are repealed?
- Comparing the Google Pixel 2 to the Samsung S8+
- Phoenix-based app snags $150,000 in investment funds on ‘Shark Tank’
- New app will pair Phoenix foodies, chefs for in-home dining experience