Man suffers gun shot wounds, later dies at local Phoenix hospital
Phoenix police officers responded to a call of a man with a gun at 1600 E. Cambridge at approximately 5:15 p.m.
Witnesses said that up to six or seven people were fighting when shooting occurred. A man was injured with apparent gun shot injuries, and was taken to a local hospital. The victim later died at the hospital.
The suspect fled the scene and their location is unknown.
Officers are currently investigating the incident.
- Body of missing elderly man found in West Valley canal
- Phoenix-area child transported to hospital with gunshot wound
- Phoenix police arrest 86 men in human trafficking sting
- Woman dies, 3 hurt in 4-car accident at Phoenix intersection
- 1-year-old boy dies after being found unresponsive in Phoenix home