Man suffers gun shot wounds, later dies at local Phoenix hospital
Phoenix police officers responded to a call of a man with a gun at 1600 E. Cambridge at approximately 5:15 p.m.
Witnesses said that up to six or seven people were fighting when shooting occurred. A man was injured with apparent gun shot injuries, and was taken to a local hospital. The victim later died at the hospital.
The suspect fled the scene and their location is unknown.
Officers are currently investigating the incident.
- 2-year-old girl dies after being found in Goodyear pool
- Dignity Health program preps joint replacement patients for surgery, recovery
- Injured hiker rescued from cave in northern Arizona
- Suspect down after officer-involved shooting in Phoenix
- Phoenix City Council OKs funds for police to take anti-bias training