Man suffers gun shot wounds, later dies at local Phoenix hospital
Phoenix police officers responded to a call of a man with a gun at 1600 E. Cambridge at approximately 5:15 p.m.
Witnesses said that up to six or seven people were fighting when shooting occurred. A man was injured with apparent gun shot injuries, and was taken to a local hospital. The victim later died at the hospital.
The suspect fled the scene and their location is unknown.
Officers are currently investigating the incident.
- Man admits to trying to steal train near downtown Phoenix
- Phoenix police association to hold fundraising cookout for injured officer
- Man caught between trucks in Peoria dies at hospital
- Scottsdale police identify 2 adults, 2 children killed in murder-suicide
- Phoenix police identify man who was shot and killed by officer