Man suffers gun shot wounds, later dies at local Phoenix hospital
Phoenix police officers responded to a call of a man with a gun at 1600 E. Cambridge at approximately 5:15 p.m.
Witnesses said that up to six or seven people were fighting when shooting occurred. A man was injured with apparent gun shot injuries, and was taken to a local hospital. The victim later died at the hospital.
The suspect fled the scene and their location is unknown.
Officers are currently investigating the incident.
- Phoenix police plan to search landfill for missing woman’s body
- Police identify man killed crossing train tracks in Flagstaff early Monday
- Police: Phoenix man killed cat after not finding anyone to adopt it
- Flagstaff teens killed man who allegedly touched girl inappropriately
- British man becomes first person to swim across Hoover Dam