Man suffers gun shot wounds, later dies at local Phoenix hospital
Phoenix police officers responded to a call of a man with a gun at 1600 E. Cambridge at approximately 5:15 p.m.
Witnesses said that up to six or seven people were fighting when shooting occurred. A man was injured with apparent gun shot injuries, and was taken to a local hospital. The victim later died at the hospital.
The suspect fled the scene and their location is unknown.
Officers are currently investigating the incident.
- Police: Guard at state office arrested in no-injury shooting
- Report: 2 Mexican wolves found dead in Arizona last month
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Interstate 17 closes in Phoenix as police talk down suicidal man
- Theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking has died at 76