Tabulation of Maricopa County early ballots completed
PHOENIX — With the General Election well in the rear-view mirror, Maricopa County Recorder Helen Purcell has announced that the approximate 3,000 early ballots that hadn’t been tabulated are now completed.
The total number of early ballots left to be counted in Maricopa County were in excess of 300,000 shortly after the election on Nov. 8.
Purcell stated that the remaining early ballots would be tabulated after Thursday, Nov. 17, and the recorder explained in a press released that the official results will be announced on Monday, Nov. 28.
A grand total of 52,174 provisional ballots were cast on Election Day, but it was deemed that 36,922 were valid and 15,252 were invalid.
- Maricopa County drivers won’t be charged for monsoon storm rescues
- Maricopa County animal shelters near capacity following Valley storms
- Suspect is in custody after triple homicide in Maricopa County
- Judge dismisses suit filed by son of Sen. Jeff Flake over dog-deaths case
- 1 dead after federal officer-involved shooting in Maricopa County