Tabulation of Maricopa County early ballots completed
PHOENIX — With the General Election well in the rear-view mirror, Maricopa County Recorder Helen Purcell has announced that the approximate 3,000 early ballots that hadn’t been tabulated are now completed.
The total number of early ballots left to be counted in Maricopa County were in excess of 300,000 shortly after the election on Nov. 8.
Purcell stated that the remaining early ballots would be tabulated after Thursday, Nov. 17, and the recorder explained in a press released that the official results will be announced on Monday, Nov. 28.
A grand total of 52,174 provisional ballots were cast on Election Day, but it was deemed that 36,922 were valid and 15,252 were invalid.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Ducey appoints 3 to fill Maricopa County judicial vacancies
- HUD awards Maricopa County $28M to curb homelessness
- Phoenix-area man with alleged ties to Islamic State group pleads not guilty
- Suspect injured in first MCSO-involved shooting of 2019
- Paul Penzone says MCSO made mistakes in migrant child abuse case