Tabulation of Maricopa County early ballots completed
PHOENIX — With the General Election well in the rear-view mirror, Maricopa County Recorder Helen Purcell has announced that the approximate 3,000 early ballots that hadn’t been tabulated are now completed.
The total number of early ballots left to be counted in Maricopa County were in excess of 300,000 shortly after the election on Nov. 8.
Purcell stated that the remaining early ballots would be tabulated after Thursday, Nov. 17, and the recorder explained in a press released that the official results will be announced on Monday, Nov. 28.
A grand total of 52,174 provisional ballots were cast on Election Day, but it was deemed that 36,922 were valid and 15,252 were invalid.
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Arizona court upholds car-rental tax surcharge for sports facilities
- Three dead, one hurt after car crashes into pedestrians in Fountain Hills
- Tentative deal reached over death in Maricopa County jail run by Arpaio
- Phoenix-area group awarded more than $800K for job assistance program