Tabulation of Maricopa County early ballots completed
PHOENIX — With the General Election well in the rear-view mirror, Maricopa County Recorder Helen Purcell has announced that the approximate 3,000 early ballots that hadn’t been tabulated are now completed.
The total number of early ballots left to be counted in Maricopa County were in excess of 300,000 shortly after the election on Nov. 8.
Purcell stated that the remaining early ballots would be tabulated after Thursday, Nov. 17, and the recorder explained in a press released that the official results will be announced on Monday, Nov. 28.
A grand total of 52,174 provisional ballots were cast on Election Day, but it was deemed that 36,922 were valid and 15,252 were invalid.
- Arpaio: I have not heard from Trump since announcing Senate candidacy
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- Homeless people can find relief in new housing community in Phoenix
- A timeline of Joe Arpaio’s career in law enforcement and politics
- Motorcycle support ride scheduled to honor MCSO deputy’s slain wife