PHOENIX — Some of us may be thinking about making holiday plans, but for the huge country music enthusiasts among us, they’re looking forward to April.
That’s when the annual Country Thunder concert rolls into the Phoenix area. From April 6-9, Florence will welcome a good-sized towns’ worth of people for the huge concert series.
The upcoming festival is bringing another star-studded lineup to the desert. From Blake Shelton and local favorite Dierks Bentley to Thomas Rhett and Chris Young, the crowd will be two-stepping for days as each act takes the stage.
Unfortunately, Country Thunder has not announced the specific dates as to when each act will hit the stage, but you can checkout the full lineup for yourself below.
And, unlike last year when the lineup was announced, there are actually still tickets available, but only on a limited basis. They are going for $160 each. Parking passes are also on sale.
However, all campgrounds for next year’s Country Thunder festival are sold out, so you can leave the tent at home.
Organizers are already encouraging fans to carpool as much as possible, as the festival causes notoriously bad traffic.
Flip through the slideshow below to see all of the upcoming acts.
- Rain, blowing dust hit Phoenix area on Tuesday night
- FC Barcelona bringing U.S. academy to Arizona in Casa Grande
- Arizona lawmakers focuses tax breaks as 2017 session draws to a close
- The Killers, Chance the Rapper to headline Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival
- Crowd stays out of big trouble at Arizona’s Country Thunder