Losing a parent is devastating to any child, including those whose mother or father is killed defending the United States.
That’s why Cutrano AZ Troop Run works to give the children of armed services members killed overseas a better shot at a college education by giving them scholarships.
The group hosts numerous events throughout the year — including raffles, auctions and an annual motorcycle run — to raise money for the scholarships.
It also accepts donations online.
- Off Central: Valley group pairing dogs, veterans to save lives
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity raising awareness of ovarian cancer
- Faith in Humanity: Group wants to recycle 1,000 donated bicycles for holiday gifts
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group teams hustlers up for the common good
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers support for breast cancer fight