12 most beautiful places to visit in Arizona over Thanksgiving weekend
PHOENIX — The Thanksgiving season is upon us, and that means you should have some time off to relax and spend with family.
For the more adventurous types who wish to do some sightseeing with their holiday weekend free time, there is no shortage of beautiful road trip destinations in Arizona, most of which can be reached after just a few hours in the car.
The lifestyle website Thrillist has ranked the 12 most beautiful places to visit in the Grand Canyon State. Ranging from chocolate waterfalls to a mile-long meter creator, these dozen desert beauties are sure to be worth the drive over your Thanksgiving weekend.
- Two men arrested in Arizona on multiple counts of child sex trafficking
- Arizona parks, trails system wins award for being nation’s best managed
- Report: Arizona D-backs home game attendance up by 7 percent this season
- Arizona poverty remains among highest in nation, despite recent gains
- Violent crime in Arizona rose 13% in 2016, while property crime declined