12 most beautiful places to visit in Arizona over Thanksgiving weekend
PHOENIX — The Thanksgiving season is upon us, and that means you should have some time off to relax and spend with family.
For the more adventurous types who wish to do some sightseeing with their holiday weekend free time, there is no shortage of beautiful road trip destinations in Arizona, most of which can be reached after just a few hours in the car.
The lifestyle website Thrillist has ranked the 12 most beautiful places to visit in the Grand Canyon State. Ranging from chocolate waterfalls to a mile-long meter creator, these dozen desert beauties are sure to be worth the drive over your Thanksgiving weekend.
- Lockdown lifted on Peoria buildings after ‘suspicious’ package found
- Cool front expected to blow into Arizona but little chance for rain, snow
- Arizona researchers find evidence of ice cliffs on Mars
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Phoenix Madison Square Garden once the center for events in the Valley