Main Street Minute: Fat Ox Restaurant opens in Scottsdale
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• McDonald’s in Phoenix and norther and central Arizona are hiring. The fast-food giant plans to fill 3,000 full and part-time openings, including manager positions. Stop by one of the restaurants Wednesday from 10 a.m. until 5 pm. for an interview or apply online.
• Scottsdale has welcomed a new modern Italian restaurant to its dining scene. The Fat Ox Restaurant and Lounge opens Wednesday near Scottsdale Road and Lincoln Drive. Menu options include hand-pulled cheeses, house-made pasta and Caesar salads made to order tableside.
• The Holiday Inn Phoenix Airport near 48th Street and University Drive is hosting a job fair Wednesday from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. The focus is on sales, business development, marketing, customer service and retail jobs.
- Northern Arizona police department searching for misplaced handgun
- After 2 delays, Arizona Snowbowl to open before Thanksgiving
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- Arizona DREAMer named among Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?