KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• McDonald’s in Phoenix and norther and central Arizona are hiring. The fast-food giant plans to fill 3,000 full and part-time openings, including manager positions. Stop by one of the restaurants Wednesday from 10 a.m. until 5 pm. for an interview or apply online.
• Scottsdale has welcomed a new modern Italian restaurant to its dining scene. The Fat Ox Restaurant and Lounge opens Wednesday near Scottsdale Road and Lincoln Drive. Menu options include hand-pulled cheeses, house-made pasta and Caesar salads made to order tableside.
• The Holiday Inn Phoenix Airport near 48th Street and University Drive is hosting a job fair Wednesday from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. The focus is on sales, business development, marketing, customer service and retail jobs.
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix