Pipe bursts, dormitory floods at Arizona State University main campus
PHOENIX — Campus police at Arizona State University said a broken water pipe forced closure of a dormitory at the Barrett Honors College in Tempe.
Juniper Hall, one of nine buildings in the residential college, was closed Tuesday night, displacing about 160 students.
Barrett Honors College, near Rural Road and Apache Boulevard, opened in 1988.
About 5,000 honors students reside at the Tempe complex.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- US customs pulling airport officers, sending them to Arizona border
- Glendale estimates savings of $162.3M after light rail cancellation
- Ducey says Grand Canyon will stay open if government shuts down
- For fifth year in a row, organ donations in Arizona on the rise
- ‘Safety corridors’ along Arizona freeways saw fewer crashes in 2017