PHOENIX — Campus police at Arizona State University said a broken water pipe forced closure of a dormitory at the Barrett Honors College in Tempe.
Juniper Hall, one of nine buildings in the residential college, was closed Tuesday night, displacing about 160 students.
Barrett Honors College, near Rural Road and Apache Boulevard, opened in 1988.
About 5,000 honors students reside at the Tempe complex.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- President Donald Trump to visit Yuma on Tuesday
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year