Pipe bursts, dormitory floods at Arizona State University main campus
PHOENIX — Campus police at Arizona State University said a broken water pipe forced closure of a dormitory at the Barrett Honors College in Tempe.
Juniper Hall, one of nine buildings in the residential college, was closed Tuesday night, displacing about 160 students.
Barrett Honors College, near Rural Road and Apache Boulevard, opened in 1988.
About 5,000 honors students reside at the Tempe complex.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes