Pipe bursts, dormitory floods at Arizona State University main campus
PHOENIX — Campus police at Arizona State University said a broken water pipe forced closure of a dormitory at the Barrett Honors College in Tempe.
Juniper Hall, one of nine buildings in the residential college, was closed Tuesday night, displacing about 160 students.
Barrett Honors College, near Rural Road and Apache Boulevard, opened in 1988.
About 5,000 honors students reside at the Tempe complex.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Phoenix neighborhood to get cheap access to bike share after grant
- National Park Service seeks ways to manage non-native fish in Arizona
- Mexican officials find pot-launching bazooka near Arizona border
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake is supportive of tax plan but wants tweaks