Main Street Minute: Wireless company hosting job fair in Phoenix area
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Verizon is hosting a two-day open house hiring event starting Tuesday at its corporate campus near 56th Street and Pecos Road in Chandler. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the wireless carrier wants to add more than 300 customer service jobs by early next year. The first open house runs from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. Wednesday’s times are from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m.
• Hygiene-services company Enviro-Master will be opening an office in Phoenix. The North Carolina-based company plans to open 17 other locations across the country.
- Sen. Jeff Flake says he cannot support $1.3T government spending bill
- Pinal County plans to reroute highway off tribe’s land
- Arizona’s economy, population growth ranked above national average
- This neighborhood has fastest rising rents, home values in Phoenix area
- Arizona has second-highest growth rate in US for Alzheimer’s diagnoses