Main Street Minute: Wireless company hosting job fair in Phoenix area
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Verizon is hosting a two-day open house hiring event starting Tuesday at its corporate campus near 56th Street and Pecos Road in Chandler. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the wireless carrier wants to add more than 300 customer service jobs by early next year. The first open house runs from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. Wednesday’s times are from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m.
• Hygiene-services company Enviro-Master will be opening an office in Phoenix. The North Carolina-based company plans to open 17 other locations across the country.
- Main Street Minute: Frontier Air starts nonstop Phoenix-Austin service
- Drone carrying drugs, cellphones crashes at Arizona prison
- Off Central: Phoenix man works as auctioneer for more than 30 years
- Ducey aims to employ more people with disabilities in state agencies
- Interstate 17 near downtown Phoenix to be restricted over Nov. 17 weekend