KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Arcadia neighborhood in Phoenix has landed a new Mexican food joint. Crujiente Tacos has opened near 40th Street and Camelback Road.
• The Fiesta Bowl is awarding $5,000 apiece in grants to 100 teachers across Arizona. Public or charter school teachers have until Nov. 27 to answer a few questions online about what they hope to provide or fulfill with one of the Wishes for Teachers.
• There is a big job fair Monday near Sky Harbor Airport. Companies including Aramark, Physicians Mutual and Groupon will be interviewing candidates from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport near 48th Street and University Drive.
- Arizona Supreme Court OKs law penalizing cities for destroying guns
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio
- Confederate monument along Arizona highway damaged overnight
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’