Main Street Minute: Mexican food restaurant opens in Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Arcadia neighborhood in Phoenix has landed a new Mexican food joint. Crujiente Tacos has opened near 40th Street and Camelback Road.
• The Fiesta Bowl is awarding $5,000 apiece in grants to 100 teachers across Arizona. Public or charter school teachers have until Nov. 27 to answer a few questions online about what they hope to provide or fulfill with one of the Wishes for Teachers.
• There is a big job fair Monday near Sky Harbor Airport. Companies including Aramark, Physicians Mutual and Groupon will be interviewing candidates from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Hilton Phoenix Airport near 48th Street and University Drive.
- Polling shows Democrats ahead on Arizona statewide generic ballots
- Arizona parks well-suited for families looking to take a last-minute vacation
- Border agents arrest 2 in Arizona for alleged attempted meth smuggling
- Prosecutors change policy for marijuana smuggling in Arizona
- Southbound I-17 reopened at Indian School Road after police incident