2 die in 2-car collision on Phoenix street
PHOENIX — Two people were killed early Monday in a collision when a vehicle rear-ended their car on a Phoenix street.
Two men died in the 2:30 a.m. wreck on 35th Avenue between Dunlap and Peoria avenues. The two men in the other vehicle remained at the scene.
The accident shut down that portion of the street in both directions. Police said the investigation would block off the street for several hours.
No other details were immediately available.
- Phoenix may officially rename Broadway Road after MLK Jr.
- Former Phoenix officer, wife charged, not arrested in daughter’s death
- Ex-Maricopa County sheriff’s sergeant settles suit that alleges retaliation
- Arizona, national politicians react to Doug Jones’ Senate win
- Arizona agency knew of neglect, abuse with ex-Phoenix officer’s daughter