PHOENIX — Two people were killed early Monday in a collision when a vehicle rear-ended their car on a Phoenix street.
Two men died in the 2:30 a.m. wreck on 35th Avenue between Dunlap and Peoria avenues. The two men in the other vehicle remained at the scene.
The accident shut down that portion of the street in both directions. Police said the investigation would block off the street for several hours.
No other details were immediately available.
- President Donald Trump to visit Yuma on Tuesday
- ASU bringing Amazon’s ‘Alexa’ into classes, new dorm
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year