2 die in 2-car collision on Phoenix street
PHOENIX — Two people were killed early Monday in a collision when a vehicle rear-ended their car on a Phoenix street.
Two men died in the 2:30 a.m. wreck on 35th Avenue between Dunlap and Peoria avenues. The two men in the other vehicle remained at the scene.
The accident shut down that portion of the street in both directions. Police said the investigation would block off the street for several hours.
No other details were immediately available.
- Arizona groups launch campaign to protect Grand Canyon from mining
- Arizona gubernatorial candidate’s school safety plan includes arming staff
- Golf Channel program to spotlight Scottsdale as a golf destination
- Arizona limits some practices in high school soccer to prevent concussions
- Stolen 2-month-old puppy returned safely to Phoenix animal shelter