2 die in 2-car collision on Phoenix street
PHOENIX — Two people were killed early Monday in a collision when a vehicle rear-ended their car on a Phoenix street.
Two men died in the 2:30 a.m. wreck on 35th Avenue between Dunlap and Peoria avenues. The two men in the other vehicle remained at the scene.
The accident shut down that portion of the street in both directions. Police said the investigation would block off the street for several hours.
No other details were immediately available.
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’