2 die in 2-car collision on Phoenix street
PHOENIX — Two people were killed early Monday in a collision when a vehicle rear-ended their car on a Phoenix street.
Two men died in the 2:30 a.m. wreck on 35th Avenue between Dunlap and Peoria avenues. The two men in the other vehicle remained at the scene.
The accident shut down that portion of the street in both directions. Police said the investigation would block off the street for several hours.
No other details were immediately available.
- Phoenix residents need to work 66 hours to pay monthly rent, study finds
- Waymo to start charging Phoenix-area riders who use its driverless cars
- Arizona lawmakers block bump stocks debate after Florida shooting
- Phoenix school brings in extra police officers after online threats
- After deadly Florida shooting, what is Arizona doing about gun control?