Scottsdale man with Alzheimer’s returns to care home, Silver Alert canceled
Authorities said a missing Phoenix-area man has been found safe after wandering away from a relative’s home and the Silver Alert has been canceled.
Kolin Keith McMillin, 60, was back early Monday, nearly a half-day after he went missing.
McMillin suffers from Alzheimer’s and lives in an adult care community. He had last been seen leaving his sister’s north Scottsdale home Sunday around 2 p.m.
His family told police McMillin was “scared in general and may try to hide from police.”
- Silver Alert cancelled for woman found in Black Canyon area
- Silver Alert cancelled for Mesa man who went missing on Christmas Eve
- Silver Alert canceled for missing elderly man in Gila County
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 83-year-old Mesa man with Alzheimer’s
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Casa Grande man