Scottsdale man with Alzheimer’s returns to care home, Silver Alert canceled
Authorities said a missing Phoenix-area man has been found safe after wandering away from a relative’s home and the Silver Alert has been canceled.
Kolin Keith McMillin, 60, was back early Monday, nearly a half-day after he went missing.
McMillin suffers from Alzheimer’s and lives in an adult care community. He had last been seen leaving his sister’s north Scottsdale home Sunday around 2 p.m.
His family told police McMillin was “scared in general and may try to hide from police.”
- Missing 76-year-old man found safe after being last seen in Mesa
- Silver Alert canceled; Clarkdale man found safe after driving to Luke AFB
- Silver Alert cancelled after 85-year-old man last seen in Phoenix found
- Silver Alert canceled after 51-year-old Scottsdale man was found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for previously missing 81-year-old man