Amber Alert canceled for two abducted Phoenix-area girls
PHOENIX — An Amber Alert was canceled early Saturday morning after two Phoenix-area girls were abducted. Both girls were located and are safe according to Tempe police.
An Amber Alert is issued when a child or children are abducted and are believed to be in danger.
The Tempe Police Department said 8-year-old Jazmyn Campbell and 3-year-old Chandra Campbell were last seen at a Circle K near Broadway Road and Mill Avenue on Friday prior to the alert being canceled Saturday morning.
39-year-old David Fuller, the man the girls were last seen with, was detained according to Tempe police.
- Tempe police: Father, son found dead inside ‘hoarding house’
- Some students won’t pay more under Arizona university tuition proposals
- Women arrested after posting video insulting Muslims at Tempe mosque
- Phoenix Rising releases renderings of future MLS stadium in Tempe
- Green Restaurant named Arizona’s best vegan eatery