Amber Alert canceled for two abducted Phoenix-area girls
PHOENIX — An Amber Alert was canceled early Saturday morning after two Phoenix-area girls were abducted. Both girls were located and are safe according to Tempe police.
An Amber Alert is issued when a child or children are abducted and are believed to be in danger.
The Tempe Police Department said 8-year-old Jazmyn Campbell and 3-year-old Chandra Campbell were last seen at a Circle K near Broadway Road and Mill Avenue on Friday prior to the alert being canceled Saturday morning.
39-year-old David Fuller, the man the girls were last seen with, was detained according to Tempe police.
- How much should you spend to avoid post-holiday blues in Arizona?
- Temper tantrums welcome at new venue in Tempe
- Westbound US 60 on-ramp at Mill Avenue will close this week for study
- Main Street Minute: Tempe tech company is hiring
- Tempe to start own ambulance service, keep private companies as backup