Amber Alert canceled for two abducted Phoenix-area girls
PHOENIX — An Amber Alert was canceled early Saturday morning after two Phoenix-area girls were abducted. Both girls were located and are safe according to Tempe police.
An Amber Alert is issued when a child or children are abducted and are believed to be in danger.
The Tempe Police Department said 8-year-old Jazmyn Campbell and 3-year-old Chandra Campbell were last seen at a Circle K near Broadway Road and Mill Avenue on Friday prior to the alert being canceled Saturday morning.
39-year-old David Fuller, the man the girls were last seen with, was detained according to Tempe police.
- Study shows Phoenix is most stressed city in Arizona, Scottsdale the least
- Florida health care company bringing up to 200 jobs to Phoenix area
- Tempe Fire Department undergoes dementia awareness training
- Silver Alert canceled for previously missing 81-year-old man
- Concertgoer disappears in 1982 after Tempe show