Amber Alert canceled for two abducted Phoenix-area girls
PHOENIX — An Amber Alert was canceled early Saturday morning after two Phoenix-area girls were abducted. Both girls were located and are safe according to Tempe police.
An Amber Alert is issued when a child or children are abducted and are believed to be in danger.
The Tempe Police Department said 8-year-old Jazmyn Campbell and 3-year-old Chandra Campbell were last seen at a Circle K near Broadway Road and Mill Avenue on Friday prior to the alert being canceled Saturday morning.
39-year-old David Fuller, the man the girls were last seen with, was detained according to Tempe police.
- Tempe councilman accused of giving girls alcohol, unwanted sexual activity
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- Tempe fails to pass resolution opposing US-Mexico border wall
- Theater group helps immigrant and refugee students share their stories
- Amazon passes over Arizona cities for second headquarters site