Amber Alert canceled for two abducted Phoenix-area girls
PHOENIX — An Amber Alert was canceled early Saturday morning after two Phoenix-area girls were abducted. Both girls were located and are safe according to Tempe police.
An Amber Alert is issued when a child or children are abducted and are believed to be in danger.
The Tempe Police Department said 8-year-old Jazmyn Campbell and 3-year-old Chandra Campbell were last seen at a Circle K near Broadway Road and Mill Avenue on Friday prior to the alert being canceled Saturday morning.
39-year-old David Fuller, the man the girls were last seen with, was detained according to Tempe police.
- Mob hit man ‘Sammy The Bull’ freed early from Arizona drug conviction
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless
- Neiman Marcus closing Last Call outlet at Tempe mall
- Son of actor Jean-Claude Van Damme is arrested in Arizona
- Main Street Minute: Hospice of Valley gets big donation