In a totally unexpected turn of events, Donald Trump was elected president on Tuesday.
What happened? What do we know about the factors that drove voters’ decisions?
What about turnout? It was low, by historical standards. Did this influence the results?
Mike O’Neil, a trained practicing pollster for over 30 years, also offers an extended assessment of what happened with the pre-election polls.
There are currently more theories and speculation than hard facts. He’ll discuss what we do know and what is only speculation.
- Arizona voter registration numbers rise months after the general election
- Donald Trump would not be first president to appoint family member
- KTAR News weighs in on the biggest news stories of 2016
- Relive 2016 with KTAR’s most popular stories by month
- 20 percent of Arizonans believe widespread voter fraud occurred during election