Missing man returns safely to Phoenix-area home, Silver Alert cancelled
PHOENIX — An elderly man who was last seen in the West Valley in the middle of the afternoon was found safe, cancelling the Silver Alert that had been issued.
Herbert Bernet, 87, returned safely to his Sun City West home Friday.
His wife reported to the authorities that she believed he had driven away from the Sun City West home he shares with his wife Thursday between noon and 2 p.m.
His wife had last seen him in their garage. When she checked again later, he and their car were gone.
- Arizona lawmakers seek solution to sewage leak in two southern cities
- Mob hit man ‘Sammy The Bull’ freed early from Arizona drug conviction
- Harvey-related gas prices should drop soon in Arizona
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Tempe introduces program to give jobs, living assistance to homeless