Missing man returns safely to Phoenix-area home, Silver Alert cancelled
PHOENIX — An elderly man who was last seen in the West Valley in the middle of the afternoon was found safe, cancelling the Silver Alert that had been issued.
Herbert Bernet, 87, returned safely to his Sun City West home Friday.
His wife reported to the authorities that she believed he had driven away from the Sun City West home he shares with his wife Thursday between noon and 2 p.m.
His wife had last seen him in their garage. When she checked again later, he and their car were gone.
- This neighborhood has fastest rising rents, home values in Phoenix area
- Arizona has second-highest growth rate in US for Alzheimer’s diagnoses
- Arizona high court won’t block vote on school voucher law
- Arizona restaurants saw highest revenues in US during spring break
- Mesa community medicine program shutters due to lack of funding