PHOENIX — An elderly man who was last seen in the West Valley in the middle of the afternoon was found safe, cancelling the Silver Alert that had been issued.
Herbert Bernet, 87, returned safely to his Sun City West home Friday.
His wife reported to the authorities that she believed he had driven away from the Sun City West home he shares with his wife Thursday between noon and 2 p.m.
His wife had last seen him in their garage. When she checked again later, he and their car were gone.
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop
- Veteran linguist becomes professor at University of Arizona