America voted and Republican Donald Trump was elected to be the 45th president of the United States on Tuesday.
But this was a crazy election. Most polls — including the late ones — had Trump losing to Democrat Hillary Clinton, but in a close race.
And that wasn’t the only important thing that happened on Election Day. The Republicans not only kept a majority in the Senate, but also held onto their control of the House as well.
President-elect Trump and a Republican Congress? Few saw that coming.
We had Mac & Gaydos break it down further. Check out the video above to check out their thoughts.
- McCain warns Trump to not threaten North Korea until ready to act
- Meghan McCain thinks celebrities insult voters, hurt Democrats
- Arizona rep.: Left created atmosphere leading to alleged reporter assault
- Meghan McCain grades Trump’s presidency, thinks sanctuary cities ‘un-American’
- Flake does not foresee heavy Democratic opposition to Supreme Court pick Gorsuch