Mac & Gaydos react to the 2016 presidential election
America voted and Republican Donald Trump was elected to be the 45th president of the United States on Tuesday.
But this was a crazy election. Most polls — including the late ones — had Trump losing to Democrat Hillary Clinton, but in a close race.
And that wasn’t the only important thing that happened on Election Day. The Republicans not only kept a majority in the Senate, but also held onto their control of the House as well.
President-elect Trump and a Republican Congress? Few saw that coming.
We had Mac & Gaydos break it down further. Check out the video above to check out their thoughts.
- Gov. Doug Ducey working to track state money for K-12 funding, teacher pay
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Gingrich: Trump treated with most hostility of any president since Lincoln
- Flake believes Congress can get immigration reform done after DACA
- McCain warns Trump to not threaten North Korea until ready to act