Main Street Minute: Seattle PD to purchase body cameras from Scottsdale company
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Scottsdale-based Taser International Inc. has landed another major client. According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the Seattle Police Department is the 35th major city to purchase the body-worn cameras.
• Tempe-based Insight Enterprises just agreed to buy buy fellow IT company Datalink for about $260 million. The merger will combine Insight’s 6,000 global employees with the nearly 600 people working for Datalink.
- Use of Arizona driver’s license photos raise questions among experts
- Arizona DPS head talks challenges in recruiting young, diverse applicants
- Arizona law enforcement agencies seek to recruit young people
- Poll shows most Americans don’t want young immigrants deported
- Last inmates leave Phoenix’s Tent City, jail formally closes