KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Scottsdale-based Taser International Inc. has landed another major client. According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the Seattle Police Department is the 35th major city to purchase the body-worn cameras.
• Tempe-based Insight Enterprises just agreed to buy buy fellow IT company Datalink for about $260 million. The merger will combine Insight’s 6,000 global employees with the nearly 600 people working for Datalink.
- Ex-Maricopa County deputy gets prison for sex with inmate
- Police: Attacks in Spain are linked, took long time to plan
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Arizona high court rules domestic violence testimony needs scrutiny
- Ex-Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he isn’t seeking Trump’s pardon