Five Arizona restaurants among top-100 steakhouses in America
Think it’s rare to find the perfect steak in the state of Arizona? Think again.
The Valley can call it a job well-done in offering quality steakhouses. Five restaurants made OpenTable.com’s list of the 100 best steakhouses in America for 2016.
Arrowhead Grill in Glendale, The Keg Steakhouse and Bar in Gilbert, Steak 44 in Phoenix, and both Mastro’s City Hall and Mastro’s Ocean Club in Scottsdale made the perfect cut.
The restaurant reservation service app asked its users to vote on the best places to chow down on everything from New York strips to prime ribs, and among 20,000 steakhouses across the country rated by 5 million users, those handful stood out.
Our #OpenTable100 Best Steakhouses list highlights restaurants that deliver a high-end dining experience that is singular and soothing all at once.
- Trump rally, protest in downtown cost Phoenix $450K in overtime pay
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort
- Arizona officials urging people to get flu shots as season approaches
- Phoenix is fastest-warming city in US, meteorologist says
- Arizona ‘Dreamers’ could join DACA lawsuit against Trump