Mike O’Neil takes the mike this week and explains where we stand on the eve of the election:
- Mike explains in detail how the TV Networks call elections. While they have agreed to not officially “call” any state before the polls close, they will use certain language that, if you know what to listen for, will clue the informed listener that they know more than they are willing to say.
- Mike reviews the most current data on the status of the Presidential election. Nate’s Silvers 538 gives Trump a 35 percent chance of winning; most of the other poll aggregators give him less than a five percent chance. Who should you believe? Mike looks at the tossup states and offers his assessment.
- And we will discuss prospects and polls in the Senate and the House.
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans
- Pence won’t address Trump comments but condemns supremacists
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally