QUEEN CREEK, Ariz. — A Silver Alert that was issued Friday night for an 86-year-old man last seen in Queen Creek, Arizona has now been canceled. It has been reported that Paul Mahar Lefever was found safe in Ahwatukee.
Lefever was last seen leaving an area near the cross-section of Cloud and Sossaman roads in Queen Creek at about 9 a.m. Friday driving his light red (or burgundy) 2009 Cadillac four-door sedan with unknown Missouri license plates.
Lefever was supposedly heading to a house located in the area of Southern and Dobson roads in Mesa. He had just arrived in the state Thursday night from Missouri, and the man with dementia is not familiar with this area.
He had not unpacked his vehicle since arriving to Queen Creek, and a clothing rack could be visible from the rear window.
- Arizona congressman says President Donald Trump is ‘clearly a racist’
- Online campaign ad from Jeff Flake starts hitting back at Kelli Ward
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school
- Mexican soldiers seize 140 pounds of fentanyl near Arizona border
- Arizona political leaders speak ahead of Trump’s rally in Phoenix