Silver Alert canceled for 86-year-old man last seen in Queen Creek
QUEEN CREEK, Ariz. — A Silver Alert that was issued Friday night for an 86-year-old man last seen in Queen Creek, Arizona has now been canceled. It has been reported that Paul Mahar Lefever was found safe in Ahwatukee.
Lefever was last seen leaving an area near the cross-section of Cloud and Sossaman roads in Queen Creek at about 9 a.m. Friday driving his light red (or burgundy) 2009 Cadillac four-door sedan with unknown Missouri license plates.
Lefever was supposedly heading to a house located in the area of Southern and Dobson roads in Mesa. He had just arrived in the state Thursday night from Missouri, and the man with dementia is not familiar with this area.
He had not unpacked his vehicle since arriving to Queen Creek, and a clothing rack could be visible from the rear window.
- Senate approves $716B defense bill named after Sen. John McCain
- Two suffer life-threatening injuries after car crashes into pole in Glendale
- College student paralyzed by rare disorder in Spain is back in Arizona
- Under hot Arizona sun, any metal can become a burn risk for kids
- More registered Democrats than Republicans in Arizona’s 1st district