Silver Alert canceled for 86-year-old man last seen in Queen Creek
QUEEN CREEK, Ariz. — A Silver Alert that was issued Friday night for an 86-year-old man last seen in Queen Creek, Arizona has now been canceled. It has been reported that Paul Mahar Lefever was found safe in Ahwatukee.
Lefever was last seen leaving an area near the cross-section of Cloud and Sossaman roads in Queen Creek at about 9 a.m. Friday driving his light red (or burgundy) 2009 Cadillac four-door sedan with unknown Missouri license plates.
Lefever was supposedly heading to a house located in the area of Southern and Dobson roads in Mesa. He had just arrived in the state Thursday night from Missouri, and the man with dementia is not familiar with this area.
He had not unpacked his vehicle since arriving to Queen Creek, and a clothing rack could be visible from the rear window.
- ASU, UA among top universities for Peace Corps volunteers
- Gun control bills stall in Arizona Legislature following Florida shooting
- At least 523 flu-related deaths in Arizona this season, officials say
- Arizona officials working to reduce accidents on road to Rocky Point
- Here are the Phoenix-area freeway restrictions for Feb. 23 weekend