Parallel Studio illustrates the most frustrating things in our every day lives
Videos that get to us on an emotional level can be very powerful, especially if those emotions are positive.
Parallel Studio must not have been feeling very positive, as the company crafted a short video that perfectly illustrates some of the most frustrating things that happen to us in our every day lives.
There were cans getting stuck in vending machines, a computer program getting to 99 percent loaded before stopping, and even a spoon completely submerging into a bowl of soup.
We’ve all experienced these unfair occurrences, and if you haven’t, then you are living one blessed life.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Former Arizona corrections workers to receive settlement in harassment case
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- KTAR News hosts, reporters share biggest news stories of 2017