Parallel Studio illustrates the most frustrating things in our every day lives
Videos that get to us on an emotional level can be very powerful, especially if those emotions are positive.
Parallel Studio must not have been feeling very positive, as the company crafted a short video that perfectly illustrates some of the most frustrating things that happen to us in our every day lives.
There were cans getting stuck in vending machines, a computer program getting to 99 percent loaded before stopping, and even a spoon completely submerging into a bowl of soup.
We’ve all experienced these unfair occurrences, and if you haven’t, then you are living one blessed life.
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Suspects running from Phoenix-area cops hop fence into police station
- New York-based paint roller company finds new home in Phoenix