Parallel Studio illustrates the most frustrating things in our every day lives
Videos that get to us on an emotional level can be very powerful, especially if those emotions are positive.
Parallel Studio must not have been feeling very positive, as the company crafted a short video that perfectly illustrates some of the most frustrating things that happen to us in our every day lives.
There were cans getting stuck in vending machines, a computer program getting to 99 percent loaded before stopping, and even a spoon completely submerging into a bowl of soup.
We’ve all experienced these unfair occurrences, and if you haven’t, then you are living one blessed life.
- Paul Rugg relaxes by petting a dog — that bites him
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Phoenix police release video from protest outside Trump rally
- Texas man shown on video fishing in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey
- Fans surprise wrestler John Cena with heartfelt thank you notes in viral video