Main Street Minute: Valley police force hiring
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Peoria Police Department is hiring crime analysts and officers. Applicants have until Nov. 13 to sign up for the crime analyst job, while online applications for the officer position are being accepted through Sunday.
• Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation has raised nearly $1 million for its first “Go gold” campaign in September. The money will go to the hospital’s center for cancer and blood disorders.
• Forget Taco Tuesday. As part of a World Series promotion, Taco Bell is giving away its Doritos Locos tacos Wednesday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at all locations nationwide.
- Arizona woman arrested for fighting, throwing coffee on Taco Bell worker
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school
- Peoria police searching man who allegedly took photos up woman’s dress at Target
- Former MCSO deputy: Instinct likely helped save my life after being shot in face
- Taco Bell has a fried chicken shell taco and it’s coming to Arizona