Silver Surfer spotted gliding through New York City
If 20th Century Fox decides to make a sequel to the 2015 reboot of Fantastic Four with the Silver Surfer — please don’t — then they may not need to look any further for the leading man.
A man completely covered in silver was spotted cruising through New York City on his longboard-turned-intergalactic surf board.
Now of course, Silver Surfer typically spends much of his time flying among the cosmos, so to have him make a pit spot on OUR planet is a big deal.
But, remember the last time he was on Earth in 2007? The surfer brought Galactus, otherwise known as the Eater of Worlds, to our neck of the universe and almost devoured us?
Let’s just hope nothing like that happens this time around.
- Honor 9/11 victims at these Phoenix-area memorials, ceremonies
- NASA, UA scientists to use real asteroid to simulate impact with earth
- Dull Men’s Club reminds us to enjoy the little things in life
- 2 dead, including gunman, after shooting at New York hospital
- New York subway train derails, 34 injured, hundreds evacuated