Casanova Brothers picked as top pizza shop in Arizona
BuzzFeed reached out to Yelp and had the reviews website calculate the top spot in each state based on its star rating system.
According to Yelp user Toryanni E., her experience at the Gilbert pizza shop was all she could’ve wanted.
We had garlic knots first and they were amazing — great little bites full of flavor. We also had the deep-dish pizza, half white, half red, and it was fantastic. I love it both ways. The cheese garlic bread and zeppoles are also as delicious as everything else.
Michael and Anthony Casanova opened up the restaurant in 2008, and it quickly became one of the top places to visit in the east valley.
If pizza isn’t high of your appetite platter, Casanova Brothers serves many other Italian favorites, such as calzones, spaghetti and meatballs, sub sandwiches and plenty of desserts.
- Arizona shares a favorite fast food joint with many other states
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions
- Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November
- Phoenix among US cities that have changed the most in past decade