Main Street Minute: Mortgage lender hiring for Phoenix office
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Mortgage lending company Money Source has hired 300 employees for its new Phoenix office and plans to add another 700 by the end of next year. The office opened in August.
• The West Valley will be the site of another retirement community. Later this month, Christian Care will break ground on a $65 million facility in Surprise. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the retirement center will open in 2017 with 85 full-time and 20 part-time employees.
- Phoenix suburb adopts ‘urban camping’ law aimed at homeless
- Surprise could soon ban using cell phones while driving
- 4 Arizona cities make the cut for seniors best-prepared for retirement
- Man on felony warrant believed to have stolen Surprise car Monday
- Phoenix-area police shoot, kill two suspects in two days