KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Mortgage lending company Money Source has hired 300 employees for its new Phoenix office and plans to add another 700 by the end of next year. The office opened in August.
• The West Valley will be the site of another retirement community. Later this month, Christian Care will break ground on a $65 million facility in Surprise. The Phoenix Business Journal reports the retirement center will open in 2017 with 85 full-time and 20 part-time employees.
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man from Surprise
- Rapper Logic surprises wife on birthday with ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ orchestra
- State 48 Brewery to ‘brew’ up downtown Phoenix location, set to open in 2018
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signs law targeting ‘surprise billing’
- Arizona bill to protect patients from unexpected medical bills nears Ducey’s desk