Dining after dark: Delux Burger named best late-night food spot in Phoenix
PHOENIX — Those looking for a place to chow down in Phoenix after a night out or a late shift at work have another spot to put on the short list.
Delux Burger has been named the best late-night food spot in Phoenix by the lifestyle website Thrillist. Located off Camelback Road and 32nd Street, the popular burger joint is open until 2 a.m. every night of the week.
Even more conducive to the late-nighters, Delux Burger offers a Reverse Happy Hour menu from 10 p.m. to close, which includes roast beef sliders and mini burgers to go along with $4 well cocktails.
The list named the best late-night grub spots for 36 major cities in the U.S., but wanted to give a special shoutout to another place in the Phoenix area.
Bitter & Twisted earned an honorable mention for its ramen-bun burgers and fried chicken with watermelon kimchi, but Thrillist still gave the nod to Delux Burger as the top spot in the city.
- Interstate 10 eastbound in Phoenix reopens after fatal multivehicle crash
- Phoenix police searching for man suspected of stealing wire
- Arizona Technology Council finds industry is on the rise
- Phoenix shooting leaves two injured, one dead on Saturday
- Officials warn about rabid bats found in Phoenix area