Main Street Minute: Scottsdale nonprofit raises $400K for kids’ charities
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• The Scottsdale Active 20-30 Club announced it raised nearly $400,000 for Valley children during a recent fundraiser. The money will go to more than a dozen local kids’ charities.
• Capilano Properties wants to hire leasing agents for a West Valley apartment complex. A Monday job fair runs from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Diamonte on Bell apartments near 35th Avenue and Bell Road.
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017
- Another I-10 ramp to close for South Mountain Freeway construction
- Sen. Jeff Flake says he cannot support $1.3T government spending bill