I-10 westbound reopened near Casa Grande after being closed due to fatal crash
After a fatal crash closed the I-10 westbound going from Casa Grande to the Phoenix area Thursday night, the area was reopened a few hours later.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said the closure at milepost 179 was for a two-vehicle collision involving a fatality.
At the time, ADOT recommended a detour using State Route 187 for those looking to get through the area.
- Arizona surgeon accused of forging signatures on opioid prescriptions
- Finance experts: Arizona ranks middle of the road for retirement
- Officials say there is no Jefferson Davis National Highway in Arizona
- Phoenix-area city ranked best in nation to buy family home
- Domestic violence foundation kicks off in honor of Phoenix-area girls’ deaths