I-10 westbound reopened near Casa Grande after being closed due to fatal crash
After a fatal crash closed the I-10 westbound going from Casa Grande to the Phoenix area Thursday night, the area was reopened a few hours later.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said the closure at milepost 179 was for a two-vehicle collision involving a fatality.
At the time, ADOT recommended a detour using State Route 187 for those looking to get through the area.
- ADOT officers locate drugs in trunk of car on car hauler
- Construction on SR 347 bridge over train tracks to begin Monday
- Students planning March for Our Lives events across Arizona
- Utah couple gives birth to quintuplets at Phoenix hospital
- Maricopa County was fastest-growing county in US from 2016-2017