I-10 westbound reopened near Casa Grande after being closed due to fatal crash
After a fatal crash closed the I-10 westbound going from Casa Grande to the Phoenix area Thursday night, the area was reopened a few hours later.
The Arizona Department of Public Safety said the closure at milepost 179 was for a two-vehicle collision involving a fatality.
At the time, ADOT recommended a detour using State Route 187 for those looking to get through the area.
- Arizonans who fall in love online could be victims of romance scam
- Mistrial declared for ex-Arizona regulator charged with bribery
- Polling shows Democrats ahead on Arizona statewide generic ballots
- Arizona parks well-suited for families looking to take a last-minute vacation
- Border agents arrest 2 in Arizona for alleged attempted meth smuggling