Election 2016: Rounding the final pre-election curve
Have efforts to register Hispanic voters finally struck pay dirt in Arizona? Former Gov. Jan Brewer has dismissed the effort, noting: “They don’t get out and vote. They don’t vote.”
We will find out the results of these registration efforts in the first segment of this week’s Think Tank. Our first segment guest is Ian Danley, director of One Arizona, which has been leading these efforts in the state. He will give us hard numbers.
We then bring back Republican guru Chuck Coughlin to discuss whether the looming Republican defeat (the polls are pretty clear on this) might result in a realignment of the Republican Party.
Will the core Trump constituency stay Republican? Will Trump encourage them to do so? Can the Republican Establishment, the Tea Party, the Trumpies, the NeoCons and the Libertarians learn to get along?
What will the party look like in 2017 and beyond?
- Mesa mayor appears to call Trump an ‘idiot’ in talks with Sen. Jeff Flake
- Taxes! Misleading the unwary with ‘slippery language’
- Democrats, others suing over Arizona political spending law
- Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton named among top public officials in US
- Sen. Jeff Flake: I would rather vote for a Democrat than Roy Moore